- The Betrayed, Book Three, Garden of Heaven Trilogy Vanilla Heart Publishing, November 2013, print edition February 1914.
- The Sailor - Book Two, Garden of Heaven Trilogy, Vanilla Heart Publishing, June 2013.
- The Seeker - Book One, Garden of Heaven Trilogy, Vanilla Heart Publishing, April 2013.
- Emily's Stories short story collection, Kindle/Nook e-book, Vanilla Heart Publishing, March 2013, audio edition (on Audible and iTunes), April 2013. Print edition November 2013.
- "Those Women," short story, A Gift for You Anthology, Vanilla Heart Publishing, 2012.
- Sarabande, contemporary fantasy, Vanilla Heart Publishing, 2011. Out of print.
- "Bears, Where They Fought," Nature's Gifts Anthology, Vanilla Heart Publishing, 2010.
- Multiple book reviews for Georgia's Living Jackson Magazine, 2010. My book reviews currently appear on my Malcolm's Round Table blog and occasionally on Literary Aficionado and POD Book Reviews and More.
- The Sun Singer, contemporary fantasy, Vanilla Heart Publishing, second edition, 2010. Out of print.
- "Storybook," short story, Future Earth Magazine, fantasy edition, 2009.
- "Sock Puppet," poem, The Smoking Poet Magazine, winter 2008-2009.
- "Mr. Henry's Farm," poem, Forever Friends Anthology, Mandiman Press, 2008.
- "You Have a Story to Tell," feature article, Nonprofit World Magazine, January 2007.
- "Looking for Water in the Promised Land," feature article, Nostalgia Magazine, February 2004.
- "Magic Carpets Made of Steel," National Railway Historical Society, Convention Booklet, Atlanta, Georgia, June 1994. Numerous articles in the Milepost 613 Newsletter of the Southeastern Railway Museum 1997-2001.
- "A Gentle Road and a Gentle Land," feature article, The Rosicrucian Digest, September/October 1988.
- "Crown of the Continent," feature article, The Rosicrucian Digest, October 1986.
- "Backbone of the World," feature article, The Rosicrucian Digest, September 1986.
- "Listen to the Wind," first person feature, Atlanta Journal-Constitution Magazine, February 10, 1980. This article was reprinted several years later in the Rosicrucian Digest.
- "Why These Poems Were Writtem," with Barry Campbell, foreword, Quincy Frontier, by Laurence R. Campbell, 1980.
- "Freedom of the Press at Private Colleges," editorial column, The Chronicle of Higher Education, January 14, 1980.
- Policy and Administrative Guidance, with James M. Slavin, monograph, Northwestern University, 1975.
- "Time Capsules - a year-end reflection," commentary, Training and Development Journal, December, 1974.
- "Project Whitehat," feature article, Great Lakes (IL) Bulletin, July 17, 1970. (This feature about sailors who volunteered at the Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago was my favorite of many news stories, features and photographs contributed to this newspaper in 1970.)
- "Song" (poem) August 4, 1968, and "Campfire and Guitars" (poem) April 19, 1970, appeared in the The Denver Post.
- "Powerful Leader Becomes 'Dictator,'" feature article, News for You, January 10, 1968. (This Americana Series article appeared in the "B" Edition of Laubach Literacy's "Easy English for Adults" newspaper.)
- "Take a Long Look at Your State's Newspapers Today," with Laurence R. Campbell, feature article, Quill & Scroll, December/January 1962.
Copyright (c) 2012, 2013, 2014 by Malcolm R. Campbell
Full Time Writing
Between 1971 and 2001, I worked as a training materials writer, technical writer and corporate communications director at a variety of companies, including Lanier, Hewlett-Packard, IKON, Allstate, Northwestern University and Bell & Howell. During this period, my documentation, course handout materials, lesson plans, news releases, advertisements and trade magazine articles focused on database management, factory scheduliing, insurance, computers, police training, legal applications, restaurants, heavy industry, beverage sales, higher education and other diverse subjects.
A new edition of The Sun Singer will be released in January 2014